January 11, 2009

Essay Reading Challenge 2009



Because I have yet to learn my lesson on taking on too much at once, I am joining this Essay Reading Challenge, hosted by Carrie at Books and Movies.

The challenge runs through December 31, 2009. I am choosing the goal of reading 10 essays during 2009. If I go over, great! But 10 is the goal. I enjoy reading essays from time to time, so this is a good excuse to read some that I have been putting off due to this mound of books I have! :)

I will keep track of my progress here. Join in on the challenge yourself by visiting Carrie's blog!

THE LIST OF ESSAYS READ

1. Conversations by Samuel Johnson (1/12/09)
2. The Love of Reading by Virginia Woolf (1/19/09)
3. The Courage to Kill: Meeting the Panthers by Eldridge Cleaver (2/25/09)
4. Obscenity by Kurt Vonnegut (4/18/09)
5. The Sentence is a Lonely Place by Gary Lutz (8/20/09)
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!