January 4, 2009

The A to Z Challenge

This is the first challenge I signed up for. I found someone doing it on 43T and then encouraged people in the Reading Room forum on SU to participate (I am thisismebecca). I am doing A to Z with Author's Last Names. I didn't realize at the time that there was any time frames or restrictions on this challenge, so I have not placed any on myself. I did start the challenge in November 2008. Here is where I will continue to post my progress on this challenge.

A- Akinyanmi, Tomi A Worthy Legacy (July 2009)
B- Bohjalian, Chris Midwives (Feb. 2009)
C- Cross, June Secret Daughter: A Mixed-Race Daughter and the Mother Who Gave Her Away (March 2009)
D- Deaver, Jeffery The Bone Collector (July 2009)
E- Engel, Beverly The Emotionally Abused Woman (Nov 2009)
F- Forster, E.M. A Passage to India (August 2009)
G- Gilbert, Elizabeth Eat, Pray, Love (Nov. 2008)
H- Hersh, Seymour M. The Dark Side of Camelot (Jan. 2009)
I- Ishiguro, Kazuo Nocturnes (Oct/Nov 2009)
J- Jamison, Christopher Finding Happiness (May 2009)
K- Kwitney, Alisa On the Couch (Feb. 2009)
L- L'Amour, Louis The Tall Stranger (Jan. 2009)
M- Martel, Yann Life of Pi (Feb. 2009)
N- Nelson, Sara So Many Books, So Little Time (Dec. 2008) (no review written)
O-
P- Picoult, Jodi My Sister's Keeper (Nov. 2008)
Q-
R- Reichs, Kathy Bare Bones (May 2009)
S- Snyder, Zilpha Keatley The Egypt Game (Feb. 2009)
T- Tzu, Lao The Tao Te Ching (Jan. 2009)
U-
V-
W- Walls, Jeannette The Glass Castle (Nov. 2008)
X-
Y-
Z-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!